Thursday, October 12

Highlights:
  • STEM activity. Ask me what I made!
  • Ms Maguire's class had music today. Ask me what boom whackers are
  • Parachute in gym
  • Class discussion about how to use safe hands, safe feet, and safe words in school
  • Writing about how I can be safe in the school 
  • Creating amusement parks in maker space. Ask me what I made!
  • Practicing our skip counting by 2, 5, and 10
Reminders:
  • Please bring indoor shoes
  • Ms Maguire's class has alien inline skating next week 
  • Please sign the online form on your CBE parent account if you want your child's face to be on the blog 













I made a sky winder ride!

I made the swing ride from Calaway Park

I made a bouncy castle

I made a lego car in Disneyland


I made a baby slide! -Avery

We made an animal amusement park -Audrey, Aurora, Natalie 

                                                    

                                                                    I made ferret land -Alex 
    
                                                                    I made a roller coaster -Helios 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday October 17

Tuesday November 7