Wednesday September 28, 2023


Highlights:
  • Cup stacking STEM activity. Ask me how my group did!
  • Reading "The Orange Shirt" story
  • Mindful Math. Ask me how many questions I did!
  • Moustache ball in gym 
  • Literacy Centres. Ask me what centre I did today!
  • Our first library day! We can keep the books for 2 weeks.
  • Showing our patterns we made to the class 
Reminders:
  • No school on Friday
  • Orange shirt day tomorrow 
  • Library books need to be returned in 2 weeks. If you finish the book earlier then you can go get a new book 
  • If you have headphones that can plug into an Ipad then please bring them :) We will use them for literacy centres. 
  • Look for patterns in your house! :) 























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday October 17

Tuesday November 7

Thursday, October 12